Group Hug

How about a group hug, everyone? I think we all need one.
On a lighter note, have you seen this one?
Instead of the birds and the bees, it's the bits and the bytes:
Bobby says: Daddy, how was I born?
Dad says : Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on AOL. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and after a while we met at a cyber-cafe. We chatted many times and found we had shared interests in clicking mouses and seeing each other's laptops and I was quite taken by your mother's floppies.
One night we sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, there wasn't time to soft boot and we stayed connected...and nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male!
Here's a couple more that I like:
Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me in the supermarket.
Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?Female customer: A white one...
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.
A woman customer called the help desk with a problem with her printer. Tech support: Are you running it under Windows? Customer: "No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine."

16 Comments:
*feels the love*
I like the you 've got mail joke!
*joins group {{{hug}}}*
*smiles*
{joins the hug}
And lol at the jokes! I always liked the one where the tech support person told a woman to open her Windows, then has to wait while she ran across the room to open her windows.
I am secretly annoyed that the butt of all computer tech jokes are women. But I? Fit that category, lol.
I am SO in for a group hug. GREAT idea!
{{{{{hugging!!}}}}}
~ EmRB
I like that cartoon, so true!
Yay, a hug! And? I will make everyone matzo ball soup!
Thank-you so much Puffy! It was so great to look into the mailbox and see the package! The funniest bit about this package, aside from the fact that there is no French on it, is the ad for some DVD:
"The Hebrew Hammer
Part Man. Part Street. 100% Kosher.
Own the movie on DVD this November!"
That's funny.
*enormous group hug*
Well, that felt good.
Seana, I saw some candles that Jewish people light on the Sabbath and the package was in French and English. They were made in Israel, but probably exported to both Canada and the U.S. Let me know how the soup and matzo balls tasted.
I did a group hug on my blog back on 5 April, but I'll join in here too.
{{{HUGS}}}
Thanks everyone, and how did I miss HD's group hug a couple of weeks ago? No wonder I needed one now.
Scrunches in between HD and Puff. {{hug}}
Group hugs are great! {{{HUGS}}}
That picture makes me think of Carey, way back when, trying to explain to Michelle about her 'friends in the box'.
Hope it's not too late for the group hug *HUG*
LMAO at the tech jokes. I do love those.
FTR, I copied that picture. Borrowed it, so to speak.
Just stopped by to say "hi."
Post a Comment
<< Home