Friday, March 31, 2006

MM Tagged Me!

You all know the instructions...choose a band or artist and answer the questions using only the title of their songs.

Guess who I'm seeing in concert next week?

Are you male or female: "She's Always a Woman"
Describe yourself: "Uptown Girl"
How do some people feel about you: "The Stranger"
How do you feel about yourself: "You're Only Human"
Describe your ex boyfriend: "An Innocent Man"
Describe your current significant other: "I Love You Just the Way You Are"
Describe where you want to be: "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant"
Describe how you live: "A Matter of Trust"
Describe how you love: "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me"
What would you ask for if you had just one wish: "The River of Dreams"
Share a few words of wisdom: "Keeping the Faith"
Now say goodbye: "Lullabye"

I'm tagging MTW, Zombie, TKitten, Northernlights, MonCherie, Starryluna

6 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 11:32 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ummm... *thinks very hard*... I know! It's Billy Joel, right?

You had to be a Bigshot, din't cha? *wink*

 
At 3/31/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

His Glass Houses album is one of the first albums that I memorized word for word. I had it on vinyl and I had to keep starting and stopping it so that I could write down the words. I looooooved that album. Loved it.

 
At 3/31/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger mm said...

I used to love him! Thanks for playing Puffy!

{{hugs}}

 
At 3/31/2006 11:29 PM, Blogger Silvergirl said...

Mmmm, Billy Joel! Color me jealous.

 
At 4/01/2006 6:53 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I love Billy Joel! I am always amazed that he can sing We Didn't Start The Fire without a cheat sheet for the words. I can't remember the words to that for the life of me - and I love the song!

 
At 4/02/2006 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Billy. I thought of doing him (in the meme, silly), but I had just downloaded my .38 Special cd into my iPod, so it fit better. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home