Go Blog Urself

Hey Hey, look where I went. We went to a taping of the Tonight Show. Jay's guests were Rosie O'Donnell and an 8-year old inventor. The musical group was Fall Out Boy who performed their huge (?? from Puffy) hit "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'" from their CD, Under The Cork Tree.
Rosie gave the audience these "go blog yourself" shirts. My size XL 46-48 will look great on one of the Biggest Loser contestants pre-weight loss.
The man who sat next to me was a dead-ringer look-alike for Jay Leno. I couldn't stop glancing over his way. I thought that maybe he was a "plant" and the cameras would pan over to him. But it was never mentioned so perhaps nobody from the show noticed him. And tonight?? Billy Joel, live, in concert!

6 Comments:
I saw him at the MCI Center a few weeks ago. We had floor seats. It was a GREAT concert. Enjoy!! (Think of me while I am packing)
*smooch*
What a fun night Puff! I'd love to go to those events, but we don't really live near enough to any of them.
Woohoo..that sounds like it was an awesome time. Closest I've come to anything like that was standing outside the Rockfeller Plaza place where David Letterman does his show in the cold
Puffy's life is exciting. I love Rosie.
Can I come with you? I love Billy Joel!!! (I'll sit very quietly and try to look like Jay Leno while wearing a size 46 tshirt.)
Oh carp. I just cracked my lower jaw trying to stick it out. Hurts like a summabitch and it's not like you could have actually seen me or anything!
ow ow ow
Sounds fun! I've seen Billy Joel in concert...awesome awesome awesome.
You do such cool stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home