6 Weird Things
Swami tagged me over on her blog.
Here are the rules:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission.
1. Swami's vomiting on an international border reminded me of this one. I threw trash over the Israel/Egypt border, from Israel to Egypt, on purpose.
2. I don't like veggies. I don't eat veggies. I also don't like basil, rosemary, or oregano. Name an item; I probably don't eat it.
3. I backpacked through Europe for two months.
4. I was engaged at the age of 16. I was widowed at the age of 28.
5. I am inundated with too much paper around the house. I am possessed by paper.
6. I once had a St. Bernard and a pet snake. The cat would sit on a chair to watch the snake eat the mouse. If the snake was shedding and not in the mood to eat, we had to keep the mouse in another cage. The cat would sit on a chair to watch the mouse until the snake was ready to eat it.
I tag:
1. Nutzy
2. Vols
3. Lasann
4. CSTL
5. CQ
6. Silvergirl
I'm tagging

19 Comments:
Eeek! I've been tagged! *grin*
I am getting in the shower (no peeking youse guys) and then off to bed, so I'll have to do this tomorrow after work. Mmmm kkk?
*smooch*
Mission completed!
*points* Litterbug. I can see that poor Indian man crying in that commerical from the 70's in my head now. *grin*
Wow, my first ever tag!
I can easily come up with 6 unusual things/facts about myself, but the trick will be coming up with 6 people to tag who have not been tagged before. I'll have to be creative, I guess.
Puffy, what does the St Bernard have to do with the cat/mouse/snake story?
well carp, I keep thinking I dont know if there are six things and then thinking dam, only six things..let me see what I can come up with.
Silvergirl, the St. Bernard just added to the mix of animals. Not too many people have a St. Bernard, let alone in a 1 bedroom apartment. I'm usually a cat person, so me having a huge dog was a big thing.
My weird things are posted! ...but I don't know if they are truly weird. *snort*
You don't eat vegetables? *faints* Or basil or oregano? So you eat, what?
MM <--jealous of the backpacking through Europe thing
PIZZA!!!
Do you eat that?
I love me some pizza, but haven't had it much lately due to high fat content of cheese. *looks at a new and slimmer Puffy* But no oregano or basil on my pizza!!! (3 exclamation points in honor of Nutz.
done!
but i didn't tag anyone back because i am lazy. :)
I tagged you for the six things. And I don'ty care that you already got tagged. :P
Do you still have a snake? As a herp interpreter I have to tell you that feeding "live" to captive snakes isn't a great idea. We get calls all the time, and have loads of photo evidence, of how a person can go from owning a $300 snake to owning a $300 mouse.
But, hey! If the cat liked watching it before you put it in with the snake, that's okay. Nice enrichment for the cat. :) Just need to dispatch it humanely (paper bag, stapled shut) before you put it with the snake, or really ugly things can happen. :(
(Thanks for visiting my blog. *smooches*)
Mystie, that was many years ago. And it wasn't my idea. Luckily, no problems with the snake/mouse scenario.
Hey Mystie - you're a girl! I always thought you were a guy. Where is your blog?
Ewwww. Ain't no way I would ever have a snake for a pet. My skin crawls just thinking about it.
1) Don't wanna think abut it. I'm a sympathetic vomiter. Ewww
2) I have a recipe for a veggie taco casserole that has my cats fighting to clean the plate. DH ate it, and loved it, for a week before he figured out there was no met in it.
3) I'm unbelievably jealous.
4) I was married at 17 and divorced at 23. My mistake, and my choice. (But, I understand. My dad was widowed 3 times, and my cousin was widowed with a year of her marriage. So, please understand that I'm not making light of your situation.)
5) See my "6 things" as relates to books. :-)
6) May I educate you about the issues involved with feeding live food in a captive setting? I mean, REALLY!?! You know what I do... I promise.. It's SERIOUSLY not a good idea, on a number of levels.
7) I really appreciate that you're my blog reader, and that you seem to like it. I promise an update tomorrow, or at the latest, Monday. :-)
Shit! Do you realize that you may, by yourself - a person that is, IRL, unknown to me - finally succeed in getting me to do what my diarist family has been trying to get/make (oh yes, there were punishments if I didn't) me do for the past 5 decades?
They'd freaking LOVE you.
(Me? I lvoe you, but I'm still reserving judgement on the whole diary thing. But, I'm trying...)
Wow, I feel like I know you a lot better now. You are someone I've never known much about, so thank you for sharing! *smooch*
Post a Comment
<< Home