Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm His Favorite

Watch out everyone, Mr. Puffy is channeling Mr. Nookie. He asked me for the website address for my blog and he bookmarked it on his favorites list. GULP.

So I am posting this picture in his honor. It's the international symbol for marriage.

And here's another one just for him.
Maybe you've seen this before; it's cute:
My philosophy of marriage:
I don't do windows because I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
I don't wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt. Then I'll feel terrible.
I don't mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them and they agree with everything I say.
I don't disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
I don't Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.
I don't put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
I don't iron because I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press."
Remember, a clean house is a sign of a broken computer.

18 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 8:19 AM, Blogger mm said...

*waves to Mr. Puffy*

LOL, cute stuff Puffy!

 
At 3/03/2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Lasann said...

Waves to Mr. Puffy also. I was using my Dbf's laptop last week while mine was in the shop. He followed my step that night, so the Mr. Lasann lurking was last week. He did ask a couple of questions the next day.

 
At 3/03/2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves to Mr. Puffy*

I've hugged Mr. Puffy *smug look*

LOL at the international sign for marriage. I've never seen that one.

Mr. Nookie has yet to drop by. I don't know whether to feel dissed or relieved :-)

 
At 3/03/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger Nailbone said...

Funny stuff!!

Yes, I've been told I have quite a Texas drawl. My wife doesn't have as much.

 
At 3/03/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Hiya Mr. Puffy...I'm about to get Mr. in front of my name too *giggle*

 
At 3/03/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hi Mr Puffy!!!

Hey Puffy? Is it OK if we *smooch* him? I don't wanna be honing in on your man without permission. *grin*

 
At 3/03/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Slim! You're already Mr. Syren to me! *grin*

 
At 3/03/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

*waves to MM*
Lasann-what were Mr. Lasann's questions?
Nookie-maybe Mr. Nookie and Mr. Puffy need to start a blog spouse's support group.
CSTL, oops I mean Mr. Syren...hi!

 
At 3/03/2006 12:43 PM, Blogger Swami said...

LOL at the international symbol for marriage!

If you want to get your Mr.s into your blogs, just tell them that you have discussed sexual performance, but did not reveal too much. Really! Absolutely! Why, you barely revealed anything about them. They do not need to check! Nosirree. Nothing to see here...

 
At 3/03/2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Sure, Nutz, go ahead and smooch him. And once he reads all the "How we met" stories (looks at Swami), I think he'll be smooching right back attcha.

 
At 3/04/2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Welcome, Mr. Puffy! But then, Mr. Puffy has met more OTers that I have. *pout*

 
At 3/06/2006 9:42 AM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

So has he been here yet? Hi Mr. Puffy.

 
At 3/06/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Alice said...

Too funny! I have to send those to my mom, she'll love em.

 
At 3/06/2006 7:56 PM, Blogger momma said...

Hi Mr Puffy!

 
At 3/06/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Silvergirl said...

That list is so me! I need to send it to my SIL.

 
At 3/06/2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Silvergirl said...

(Oh, I forgot to say my DH doesn't know about my blog and he's never read any of my summaries.)

 
At 3/07/2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

No sight of Mr. Puffy yet on the blog after reading the one about my dad. Hmmm, perhaps he's all talk and no play. *giggle*

 
At 3/08/2006 6:36 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Happy lurking, Mr. Puffy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home