Puffy, Puffy, Puffy. I got the joke! Did I not ask if it only works on the first?
I did get my husband by telling him the rain was supposed to change to snow, with accumulations of up to 12" by midnight. He believedme of course. Because in Minnesota this sometimes happens in April!
I got my middle daughter 4 years in a row with "Oh my god - there's a giraffe in our yard!!!!" She ran to the window and looked out every time, until she remembered. It was too funny. (And I know I am bad for tricking my innocent child. But it's so much fun!)
12 Comments:
*snort* That's funny, Puffy!
Happy April! ...and yay for spring!
Happy April, Puffy!
I clicked but nothing happened. (I'm stupid/bold like that.) What am I doing wrong? Or did it only work on the first?
Swami, Swami, Swami *shakes head*
It was an April Fools Joke.
Had me scared there for a minute!
Puffy, Puffy, Puffy. I got the joke! Did I not ask if it only works on the first?
I did get my husband by telling him the rain was supposed to change to snow, with accumulations of up to 12" by midnight. He believedme of course. Because in Minnesota this sometimes happens in April!
I got my middle daughter 4 years in a row with "Oh my god - there's a giraffe in our yard!!!!" She ran to the window and looked out every time, until she remembered. It was too funny. (And I know I am bad for tricking my innocent child. But it's so much fun!)
I braved the ole virus to say hi. Lasann = brave.
What, oh I get it.
I clicked and
And was your daughter an adult when you pulled this prank on her, Swami?
Zombs, very funny, very very funn..
*giggle* You're so cute Puffy.
LOL at Swami getting her daughter 4 years in a row *gigglesnort*
Of course not, Puffy. My adult children know better than to pay any attention to me.
LOL @ Puffy, Swami and Zombie. I just love having you all here.
*feeling mushy*
LOL! Thats funny Puffy.
Post a Comment
<< Home