posted by Puffy @ 9:25 PM 18 comments
The zuchinni one.
The last one but LMAO at the zuchini one :-)
I'd have to say the last one, too. I can ocassionally get in a stinky mood - but I'll recognize it right away, make a joke about it with DH, and then get over it. It really is part of my charm!... Really!
the last one is soooo me!
The crabby one seems to have strong support, cause that is me too.You find the best stuff, Puffy.
Today: modem problems; router problems; general computer problems; yes crabby bitch it is.
"You say it's a bitch like it's a bad thing" comes in a close second.*runs to store to buy Boo some zucchini*
I can't choose. Can I just have one of each?
Totally the zuchinni one. But should I buy the whole set & put them on my demin jacket? *giggle*
I have 2 that are really me-- the crabby bitch one, and the one about sleeping for days. *grin*
It does too!(And I hope you don't have to guess which one I'm referring to. :-))
My, my, Cyg, look at your personal growth!
LMAO. I think that last one was made for me.
I'll tag onto everyone else and say the last one, too. :)
*things about a zuchinni*I'm not so sure that replacement is better.
*flash**fans self*(I almost bought that pin last week!)
I like the clown one and will have to remember it *grin*, but I'll also have to go with the last one.
I'd have to say "You say it's a bitch like it's a bad thing".
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
18 Comments:
The zuchinni one.
The last one but LMAO at the zuchini one :-)
I'd have to say the last one, too. I can ocassionally get in a stinky mood - but I'll recognize it right away, make a joke about it with DH, and then get over it. It really is part of my charm!... Really!
the last one is soooo me!
The crabby one seems to have strong support, cause that is me too.
You find the best stuff, Puffy.
Today: modem problems; router problems; general computer problems; yes crabby bitch it is.
"You say it's a bitch like it's a bad thing" comes in a close second.
*runs to store to buy Boo some zucchini*
I can't choose. Can I just have one of each?
Totally the zuchinni one. But should I buy the whole set & put them on my demin jacket? *giggle*
I have 2 that are really me-- the crabby bitch one, and the one about sleeping for days. *grin*
It does too!
(And I hope you don't have to guess which one I'm referring to. :-))
My, my, Cyg, look at your personal growth!
LMAO. I think that last one was made for me.
I'll tag onto everyone else and say the last one, too. :)
*things about a zuchinni*
I'm not so sure that replacement is better.
*flash*
*fans self*
(I almost bought that pin last week!)
I like the clown one and will have to remember it *grin*, but I'll also have to go with the last one.
I'd have to say "You say it's a bitch like it's a bad thing".
Post a Comment
<< Home