5 Items MeMe
Stolen from Badger's Blog:
5 items in my fridge:
1. Apricots
2. Peaches
3. Strawberries
4. Watermelon
5. Cantaloupe
5 items in my closet:
1. shoes
2. laundry basket
3. purses
4. medicine
5. small baseball bat
5 items in my car:
1. windshield guard to keep out sun
2. pad of paper
3. electric garage door opener
4. chapstick/lip balm
5. hand lotion
5 items in my purse:
1. sunglasses (waves to Boo)
2. datebook
3. cell phone
4. keys
5. four pens
5 items on my desk:
1. Cleo
2. stuffed cats from OT peeps
3. pile of papers (waves to Nutz)
4. deck of Wanted Iraqi Terrorists playing cards
5. remote for fan/light
5 items flowering my my garden:
1. impatiens
2. geraniums
3. agapanthas
4. day lilies
5. allysum

11 Comments:
Oooh! I'm going to steal this one too! :)
I'm impressed! You named 5 items in your fridge that weren't condiments! (That's pretty much all we have in our fridge - to look at it you'd think it belonged to a bachelor.)
Wow, what a healthy fridge you have.
People send you their stuffed cats? *head tilt*
You know, I ate my very first Georgia peach last week. Yep, I've lived here for 8 years and they finally had some for sale in the grocery store. Usually they are California peaches.
I'm impressed by the healthiness of your fridge contents.
I bet you have a lot of crap in there too, you just don't want us to know about it.
OK, Seana, addendum:
1. Beer
2. Bailey's Irish Cream
3. Pina Colada mix
4. Limoncello (Italian lemon liquer)
5. Wine
Happy Belated! *smooch*
Puffy!!! I tagged you. :)
Sounds like time for a fruit salad! Fun meme, Puff!
*snort*
Thanks to marriage, I could now name 5 things in my fridge that aren't some form of beer, alchohol or wine *grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home