Me Me Me Me Meeeeeee
Yes, it's the Meme that is circulating among the blogs. And now for mine:
Puffy needs help.
Puffy needs you.
Puffy needs to stop being greedy and give credit where is due.
Puffy needs to stop playing.
Puffy needs to get his sh*t together, F*ck*n jagoff.
Puffy needs to sneak one of the gang of hoes he's known to keep in Dunwoody back to his place.
Puffy needs his ass kicked.
Puffy Needs more money.
Puffy needs to learn more about writing.
Puffy needs a role model.
Puffy, needs to be bitched-slapped.
Puffy needs to come to the parade!
Puffy needs to be taken outside every couple of hours.
Puffy needs to keep that computer with him at all times.
This is how I feel:
Puffy Needs A Home...And That Home Is....The Mental Hospital!!!
This is my favorite:
Puffy needs three squeezes of love a day.

16 Comments:
*gigglesnort*
You got some good ones!
*squeeze*
*squeeze*
(That's two!)
*squeeze*
(that's three) *grin*
Please don't squeeze the Charmin but please do squeeze the Puffy.
*squeeze*
*squeeze*
*squeeze*
What? You need 3 a day, right? *grin*
Ahhh, now my day is complete!
*squeeze*
*squeeze*
*squeeze*
Hey, it's Sunday, not many peeps are around, so I thought I'd get all my love squeezes in while they were gone.
*smooch*
*sing*
Nobody gets enough hugs a day
'Cause the minimum number is four
Now if you haven't got Four Hugs today
Then you better get some more.
Four Hugs a day, that's the minimum
Four Hugs a day, not the maximum.
LOL
*squeeze*
Here's one from DS:
*skeeze*
Looks like Puffy and I are both men, but at least no one said I needed to be bitch-slapped. *grin*
*squeeze*
*b!tchslap*
Just kidding. *squeeze, squeeze, squeeze*
*squeeze*
I like the phrase love squeeze. It's cute.
It's Tuesday!
*squeeze*
*Group Love Squeeze!*
{{{Squeeze}}} Just in case you haven't gotten your RDA for today. :-)
Ummmm, why does Puffy need to be bitch-slapped?
Post a Comment
<< Home