Four Things Meme
I was tagged by Alice who was tagged by Dweeze. I was also tagged by Alec who was tagged by Nutz who was tagged by MCatt, who was tagged by Alice who was tagged by Dweeze.
Four things
Four jobs I've held:
1. Restaurant hostess
2. Bookkeeper
3. Special Ed Media Consultant
4. Speech therapist
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. There's Something about Mary
2. Shrek
3. Aladdin
4. Miracle on 34th Street
Four TV shows I love:
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Monk
4. Nip/Tuck
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Tahiti
2. Israel
3. Italy
4. Alaska
Four sites I visit daily:
1. RTVW
2. Blogland
3. Circle of
4. Google
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Bed
2. Hawaii
3. Cruise
4. Spa
And I'm tagging:
1. Lasann
2. CSTL
3. Hooboosam
4. Debcapsfan

13 Comments:
Tahiti...lucky you!
*smooch*
There's Something About Mary was hilarious!!! I could watch that over and over again too.
Gosh, now I want to change my list because I could add that, Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers! Loved those too.
I wouldn't mind a trip to Tahiti.
Shrek is one of the few kids movies I liked. And Toy Story.
I liked Toy Story, too. Lion King was great, also.
Tahiti? do tell!
Regarding Tahiti:
We had planned on going to Hawaii. Then we thought, for a few dollars more, we could go to Tahiti!
We went to the islands of Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora. We flew on a tiny plane from Papeete to Moorea and then to Bora Bora. We stayed in a thatched hut. We saw beautiful waterfalls, beaches, sunrises, and sunsets.
We rode bikes, an outrigger, and drove a little mini moke, open-air vehicle on the one road around each island. We saw Tahitian dancers, fed fish, snorkled, and went to a little island called a motu.
Finally, we went to the Gaugain museum and beautiful botanical gardens for the long flight home.
Hawaii? Come on over! Okay, so it's been a little nippy by our standards but the tourists seem to find it "warm". Really would love to have you here (any of you for that matter) and the door is always open. Literally. 24/7 just so the cats can come and go as they please and the bonus of it drives my neighbor nutty *evil grin*
Mmm... Tahiti...
Now that's what I call "vacation".
February in Canada is ass. I can't wait to go somewhere warm. *sigh*
~ EmRB
LOL! You got tagged by Supes too!
Puffy, where are you? How's my heaven (Callifornia)? Tell me what I'm missing there!
The Tahiti trip was a long time ago. Woe, we do want to go back to Hawaii soon. Nutz, maybe I need to add more categories. Lasann, you're missing 75 degree weather here.
Post a Comment
<< Home