Questions
What have you used almost every day for your entire adult life? What have you had for all those years and never replaced?
I replaced mine! At the after-Christmas sales, I purchased a new set of everyday stainless flatware! They're beautiful...so bright and shiny! The utensils are larger than my old ones. I feel like I'm eating with serving forks and spoons. The set came with more serving pieces, but less teaspoons than my old set. It's a set of 12 place settings. I'm so happy that I took the plunge and bought it!
If your pet were to write an autobiography, what would it be titled? I have a few suggestions for Cleo:
Mr. Puffy suggested, "Life in the Big House."
I might title it, "The Easy Life" or "How to Get What You Want Without Really Trying."
What kind of car would your pet drive?
Again, Mr. Puffy suggests that Cleo would drive a Smart Car or a VW bug.

9 Comments:
I need more utensils! I think the kids take them and hide them somewhere. I am short a lot of spoons.
I love getting new stuff, like dishes or towels.
My pets book? "Is that food?"
I kind of picture them driving a convertable with those kerchieves on and sunglasses like they are from the 50's. Or and army jeep and some army helmets on.
I got new silverware about 10 years ago and it still looks all nice and shiny!
The only thing I can think of that I use regularly and have never ever replaced is a set of measuring spoons & cups. They still work. I will only replace them if we move to metric. :)
Kitty Graycie would call her book "I Want To Eat The Birds" Tippy Toes would call his "My Bowl Is Empty. Again."
Graycie would drive a Humvee. Tippy would prefer to be chauffered.
You two crack me up.
I too have a set of measuring cups and spoons my Meme gave me when I moved into my own apartment at 17. They were the most wrapped item that I put in storage :)
I bought new stainless last year and hate them. They are too heavy. *pout
Diesel - From Rags to Just an OK Life. subtitled : I Really Wish I'd Been Found by Bill Gates
Diesel would also want to be chauffered. Barring that a Bugatti Veyron 16.4.
He has champagne tastes and a beer budget family. Poor dog.
I still have the same mix and match set of silverware we've always had. The only difference is we had to buy some spoons, that don't match of course, because a few too many of ours met their demise in the garbage disposal...oops!
For book titles the guinea pig would either be "How to train your owner in less than a week" or "For the love of carrots". Now the dog is a little tougher. I would have to say "If only humans had brains." It just seems like he is always rolling his eyes at us....
For cars I'd have to go with little speedsters for both of them.
I got rid of my measuring spoons and cups. They were metal. Now I have the rubbermaid or tupperware set. In fact, I have a lot of old tupperware that is way too old to still be using. There's a couple of old frying pans that have been passed down through the generations, though...
I have and use a giant chef's knife that my dad bought in Germany when I was about 10 years old.
I have a couple of hockey jerseys I've worn so much they are shaped to my curves. Someday I'll get the new red jersey before they get a new design.
Ari's book would definitely be Zero to Trouble in 2.5 Seconds.
Jason thinks Ari would drive a Mini Cooper. Probably in red.
Apart from various body parts like my feet and my eyes, I can't really think of anything I've used for my adult life every day.
I've got some comfy clothes from University that I still wear - of the flannel shirt nature that I can never seems to throw out or replace.
Mercedes - "The Princess Is In The House"
Hamilton - "How to Whine and Influence People"
Car? Limo. Guess who would be the driver?
Post a Comment
<< Home