Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow!

Nope, no snow here, but look at this cute dog video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48


I can't forget my feline friends, can I?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8mKRPPBhWs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kEk98RU6b0&feature=related

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy New Year and fun holiday season!

World's largest Christmas tree display:


Who knew he was Jewish?:

12 Comments:

At 12/11/2008 7:22 AM, Blogger Tummy said...

Love the David deer :)

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

 
At 12/12/2008 6:49 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I like the giant, hillside Holiday tree. Where is that at, Puffy?

 
At 12/12/2008 10:45 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

It's in Italy, Swami. I've been trying to put the youtubes up as videos in my blog, but I can't do it!

 
At 12/14/2008 2:36 AM, Blogger Silvergirl said...

Those are some nice pictures, Puffy.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Holidays, Puffy!

 
At 12/15/2008 10:33 AM, Blogger maroonclown said...

Happy Holidays Puffy!

 
At 12/17/2008 7:16 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Happy Holidays, Puffy! *smooch*

 
At 12/18/2008 6:56 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the card that I received. *smooch* Thank you.

 
At 12/24/2008 8:46 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I know I'm a few days late, but I was stuck in traffic.

Happy Hanukkah! Happy Chanukkah! And my favorite spelling - Happy Xanuka. That's the one where you light the candles from roller-skates, right?

 
At 12/24/2008 8:47 AM, Blogger Swami said...

And in case my humor attempt is too weird - I am referencing the classic holiday movie Xanadu here.

 
At 12/24/2008 1:10 PM, Blogger Seana said...

But wouldn't that be "Zanukkah", then? :-) I like it anyway.

Happy Xanukkah!

*hugs* and *smooches*

 
At 12/24/2008 7:55 PM, Blogger arkie said...

Happy Holidays, Puffy!

 
At 12/29/2008 2:56 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

Happy Holidays, Puffy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home