See 'ya, 2008

Happy New Year to the bloggy world! I posted on the Bloggest Loser blog, just in case anyone wants to re-start this thing in 2009. I have two important occasions that I want to get "fit" for. Also, I want to give a big welcome to Bob's new baby!
I did this a couple of years ago, so let's try it again. I'm posting the first sentence or two from the first blog post of each month from 2008. Here we go...
January-This is an official update. Let's see, what's going on?
February-I'm not a big football fan, but I did go to a Super Bowl party.
March-"Disposable briefs available upon request." Yep, that's the sign in the women's bathroom at the Palm Springs, California Follies.
April-We were lucky enough to sit next to an Australian businessman on the flight to Melbourne so we enjoyed comparing customs and finding out about his country.
May-We packed up our croissant sandwiches that we made from the breakfast buffet and took off for the airport to Sydney. You know you’re traveling a lot when you start to recognize the flight attendants and you know your passport number by heart.
June-We flew from Rotorua on the North Island of New Zealand south to Christchurch.
July-Why did the geese cross the road?
To get to a lake on the other side.
August-The Olympics
The opening ceremonies? Spectacular! Truly amazing!
September-I haven't been this interested in politics in about a zillion years.
October-MM posted what her typical day is like, so I'm going to borrow her idea and do the same.
November-Holy Toledo! I haven't updated in ages.
December-Nope, no snow here, but look at this cute dog video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48

7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oops! Don't know what I did- sorry!
It said Happy New Year Puffy! I wanted to tell you my kids loved the links you added of the pets in the snow.
Happy New Year, Puffy!
I remember that first sentence thing! Maybe I'll do that for my next blog post. (I already updated today.) (Also, you appear to have spent 3 straight months on vacation. Lucky Puffy!)
Cutsy, I just love the dog romping in the snow to Harry Connick's music. Swami, it took me three months to tell the story of my 3 week vacation. But, never fear, another vacation is coming up in a few months.
Happy New Year, Puffy!
*pours champagne*
*drops ball*
Woohoo, I made the blog entry, lol! Happy New Year, Puffy!
Um. I can't do your monthly blog post thing because most of them would be blanks. :D
Happy new year!
Post a Comment
<< Home