Sunday, December 11, 2005

Making Kitties


This is a picture of Smokey making kitties with Puff. They had 4 kittens (several years ago): Eenie, Meenie, Miney, and Mo.

19 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I guess we already have a blog for people-smut. This can be the cat-smut one.

:-)

 
At 12/11/2005 3:49 PM, Blogger mm said...

WooHoo! Another smut blog!

*giggle*

 
At 12/11/2005 4:04 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Gah!
Kitty porn!

 
At 12/11/2005 5:06 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

I'm cracking up here; I can't believe that people are actually reading my blog.

 
At 12/11/2005 7:55 PM, Blogger arkie said...

LMAO!

My first thought after seeing that pic was "more smut for MM"!

 
At 12/11/2005 7:58 PM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

lol...omg, MM is rubbing off on people...hehe

*cstl*

 
At 12/11/2005 10:57 PM, Blogger mm said...

You all have no idea how much it hurts to see that my name has now become synonymous with "smut".

*poutygrin*

 
At 12/12/2005 8:30 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

Hi, Puffy! I haven't met you yet, I don't think.

*hugs*

 
At 12/12/2005 9:49 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

I'm please to tell you that Puff the cat had no cervix problems during her pregnancy.

Hiya Sonya! I feel that I know you because I've been reading the blogs for so long.

 
At 12/12/2005 10:26 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

LOL!!! I thought the same thing about the cat smut.

 
At 12/12/2005 10:31 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh! ...and don't let MM tell you WE are labeling her as the smut queen! She brings it on herself. I have evidence! Here is a quote from her on HD's blog regarding his cropping the man candy photos:

*sigh* Are you cropping these photos HD? Because this is *your* blog, dammit, and if you wanna post a naked guy then so be it!

 
At 12/12/2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Ditto what Arkie said. LOL

 
At 12/12/2005 5:18 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

Aw, geez... I come to Puffy's blog and what do I find? Kitty porn.

*grin*

Welcome to blog land, Puffy.

 
At 12/12/2005 6:40 PM, Blogger mm said...

*ignores arkie, Nutz and Carey*


*especially Nutz*

 
At 12/12/2005 8:13 PM, Blogger arkie said...

*tickles* MM

 
At 12/12/2005 10:50 PM, Blogger mm said...

*sticks tongue out at arkie*

*goes back to ignoring her*

 
At 12/12/2005 11:29 PM, Blogger mm said...

Puffy! You need to do your profile!

*waits for Puffy to fix her profile*

 
At 12/13/2005 7:55 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

Puffy! This is probably the funniest post ever(well tentacle porn might win)!

Do you have any of Bigfoot doing it?

 
At 12/13/2005 9:33 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

MM-Profile? I'm still trying to figure out how to post a little picture.

Zombie-I'll see what I can find regarding Bigfoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home