Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Where's Waldo?


So, how many abnormals do we have out there?

I couldn't find any faces the first time, but everytime I go back to look again, I find more.

21 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 11:19 PM, Blogger mm said...

I can see 7 at a glance, but don't have the patience to keep looking.
These things hurt my eyes, but they are fun.

 
At 12/27/2005 11:35 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

I wonder how the artists make up these things. MM, I don't have the patience either.

 
At 12/28/2005 5:01 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

I stared for about 3 minutes and found 10 faces, but it's frustrating me that I can't find the last one, LOL! I'm weird that way. I need to find #11 or I won't give up.

Happy Hannukah, Puffy & Mr. Puffy!

 
At 12/28/2005 5:08 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

You know what else I observed? The person who wrote the stuff does not know the English language very well! *snicker*

I still only see 10. Urgh!

 
At 12/28/2005 6:11 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

You know... I bet they only told us there are 11 to drive us bonkers! I keep coming back and still only see 10!

 
At 12/28/2005 6:42 AM, Blogger volsfan said...

I see 10 as well Nutz. I haven't taken much time with it though and I agree the author doesn't know the English language very well.

 
At 12/28/2005 8:14 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Nutz, I'm surprised that you, being a "math person" even noticed the English error. *ducks*

Do any of you get the small edition of Life Magazine in your Sunday newspaper? They always have a "can you find the difference between the two pictures" on the last page of the magazine. There's a grid on one of the pictures, so they can give you the answers according to the grid, such as C-2 or D-5 has a change. I never get all of them without cheating. Yes, I cheat.

 
At 12/28/2005 1:05 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

OMG! I see 11.

*giggles*

Puffy, even though I am a math person, I do know blatant language butchering when I see it!

If Coco saw this, she would be mortified!

 
At 12/28/2005 1:40 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Now point them out to us "normal" people who only saw 4 or 5.

 
At 12/28/2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I found 11 right away. Then I wondered if there were more than that, because I hadn't read the part on the bottom, just the part on the top. So maybe not so observant after all. :D

 
At 12/28/2005 4:40 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I'm sorry, I meant "not so observer". Oops.

Hope you are enjoying your Hanukkah, Puffy!

 
At 12/28/2005 7:22 PM, Blogger volsfan said...

Nutz...I am stuck on 10...where is 11?

 
At 12/29/2005 11:46 AM, Blogger volsfan said...

I found it too! I was not going to give up until I found it and it is the biggest face in the pic.

My eyes hurt! More than after looking at all those damn dots.

 
At 12/30/2005 11:53 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I can see 10, but I don't think I'm observant at all. For instance, if an acquaintance changes his or her hair, I may not recognize him or her the next time I see him or her. I just am not observant enough of the facial features.

 
At 12/30/2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Have you ever NOT noticed when someone has shaved off a beard or mustache? Puffy=guilty.

 
At 12/30/2005 3:31 PM, Blogger arkie said...

I only found 8.

 
At 1/01/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Monstah said...

I'm just here for the latkes. mmmmmmmmm.

 
At 1/01/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

I'm with Monsty...just here for the latkes.

*puts knife and fork on table*

*waits*

 
At 1/02/2006 7:24 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I saw 7 faces right off the bat.

 
At 1/02/2006 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found 8. Does the guy on the horse count, cause that would be 9.

 
At 1/03/2006 7:57 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

I found 10. I'm sure I'll keep coming back until I find the 11th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home