Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wrapping Paper






Just a few ideas for your Christmas gift wrap. Please call for details, pricing, and shipping at 1-800-Puffypaper.

14 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 9:54 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

OMH! Wouldn't there be a few surprised faces if I accidentally used that wrapping paper for family prezzies LOL.

 
At 12/13/2005 9:59 AM, Blogger mm said...

*blush*

I wouldn't be surprised if my MIL has all of these.

 
At 12/13/2005 10:17 AM, Blogger arkie said...

MM, shouldn't that say *fakeblush*?
I wouldn't be surprised if MM has all of these. *grin*

 
At 12/13/2005 12:05 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

I love the snowpeople one! I don't know why but I think of Coco.

 
At 12/14/2005 5:39 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

LMAO. Michelle wansts some.

 
At 12/14/2005 11:34 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

That is great. I must order some for next year.

*giggles*

 
At 12/14/2005 12:05 PM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

OMH, I'm just dying over here. Mom you're too funny.

 
At 12/14/2005 1:31 PM, Blogger volsfan said...

I lvoe the mooning ones!

 
At 12/14/2005 4:34 PM, Blogger arkie said...

Didn't Michelle just get some last night? *grin*

 
At 12/15/2005 6:47 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Yes she did Arkie. *grin*

She wants to wrap everything in that paper and see if anyone even notices.

 
At 12/15/2005 10:12 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

People can make their own postage stamps; I wonder if they can make their own wrapping paper somewhere.

 
At 12/15/2005 9:38 PM, Blogger Seana said...

*snort*

I wouldn't notice if someone gave me a present wrapped in this paper. I once bought a nice roll of birthday paper for really cheap. It had stars and candles on it. Very vibrant. There was writing too. The writing started with the word "Happy".

Then I went to wrap a birthday present with it. The word after "Happy" is "Hanukkah".

Oops.

 
At 12/16/2005 1:34 AM, Blogger Syren said...

Okay, looking at these, while they are cracking me up, also make me blush.
Puffy...I had no idea.


Kinda like the first time you realize that your mom has sex.

*grin*

 
At 12/17/2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I'm back! And? Not drunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home