posted by Puffy @ 6:29 PM 12 comments
Welcome to Blogland!It's fun. Adding you to my bookmarks right now.I was here first!!!
Hi! Hope you don't mind but I announced you on my blog. Let me know if that was okay (or cuss me out in PM if it wasn't) ;-)*smooches*
Puffy!!! You are looking lovely in that picture! Welcome to bloggy land! I'm so glad you are here! *smooch*Damn! Why is MM always the first to know???
Welcome to blogland. *smooch*
welcome.Can I please have your cat?
Hi everyone. How exciting to have a blog and have you all post on it! Bob-Cleo is mine, all mine. I thought I should have posted a picture of Puff, who inspired the name of this blog, but here's Cleo instead. Puff will appear at a later date.
Puffy! Welcome to bloggyland. Can I link you? Now, I am not the newbie!
*sticks tongue out at Nutz* Haha!
Welocome to the Blog World
Link away, Vols. Good to have you here. Welcome, UK!
Big {{ hugs }} for mom. How could anyone not love her. You're the best Puffy.*cstl*
Oh lookie ... Puffy's here! YAY!*smoooooooooooch* So glad you've joined the blog world.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
Welcome to Blogland!
It's fun. Adding you to my bookmarks right now.
I was here first!!!
Hi! Hope you don't mind but I announced you on my blog. Let me know if that was okay (or cuss me out in PM if it wasn't) ;-)
*smooches*
Puffy!!! You are looking lovely in that picture! Welcome to bloggy land! I'm so glad you are here! *smooch*
Damn! Why is MM always the first to know???
Welcome to blogland. *smooch*
welcome.
Can I please have your cat?
Hi everyone. How exciting to have a blog and have you all post on it!
Bob-Cleo is mine, all mine. I thought I should have posted a picture of Puff, who inspired the name of this blog, but here's Cleo instead. Puff will appear at a later date.
Puffy! Welcome to bloggyland. Can I link you?
Now, I am not the newbie!
*sticks tongue out at Nutz* Haha!
Welocome to the Blog World
Link away, Vols. Good to have you here. Welcome, UK!
Big {{ hugs }} for mom. How could anyone not love her. You're the best Puffy.
*cstl*
Oh lookie ... Puffy's here! YAY!
*smoooooooooooch* So glad you've joined the blog world.
Post a Comment
<< Home