So Beautiful, So What
We saw Paul Simon at the Gibson Ampitheatre at Universal Studios last week. He and his excellent, multi-talented band performed about 25 songs, including several from his new album, "So Beautiful, So What." I'll never get tired of seeing him. He just turned 70 years old!
Yesterday we saw the Capitol Steps perform their political satire. They put the "mock" in "Democracy." It was non-stop laughter for 1 1/2 hours. Then we went to an authentic hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. There was a line out the door and 90% of the patrons were Chinese. Interesting food. Fun times.

5 Comments:
Ack - Paul Simon is 70! I don't want to think about it.
Oooh, I love the Capitol Steps!
We're going to see Tom Wopat and Linda Eder in concert tonight at California State University Northridge. My friend is out of town so we got her tickets.
Last night we saw "Puss 'n Boots" in 3-D (not worth it) and "Moneyball," which I highly recommend.
Then we saw a few food trucks at a gas station (including the Nom Nom truck from TV). Seems like there was a food truck festival about a mile up the road.
Bummer on Puss 'n Boots-it looked cute. I'll still rent it when the time comes. :-)
Antonio Banderas is on the cover of the most recent AARP magazine. Ack!!
Post a Comment
<< Home