Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who's Puffy

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Instructions: Click on "Take My Test." You will be asked to register before taking the test. If you have concerns about your privacy, do not use your real "first name" or "last name" because if you do that then you will be listed on the scoreboard as "John D." or "Jane S." Use a fake email addy, too.

6 Comments:

At 2/28/2007 12:19 AM, Blogger mm said...

Wow, I felt I was doing poorly, but at least I got some right!

 
At 2/28/2007 9:49 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

It was really fun to read your answers. I will reply to them later, just in case a few more people take the test. Thanks everyone. *woman of mystery giggles*

 
At 2/28/2007 6:07 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Mr P is Mr. Puffy. He got 80%. He missed the # of peep meets, the # of driving tickets and the place I came in, in Bravie's Survivor pool.

 
At 2/28/2007 7:31 PM, Blogger Jen said...

The fact that Mr. Puffy wasn't even able to get 100% makes me feel much better. :)

*waves to Mr. Puffy*

 
At 3/01/2007 2:31 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Here's a few comments on your responses:
Kudos to Arkie for knowing all the ones that she should have known and for making great guesses on the trick questions.

Glow, how'd you know about all my driving tickets?

Almost everyone guessed the number of tattoos and my hobby correctly.

MM, Weltek, Jen S-cats play with and eat birds, no birds.

Glow, Jen S, Momma, Nutz, and Bravie all thought that I was a kept woman.

Weltek, Bravie, and Lasann, you know me; I don't clean my house. Someone does it for me. Hmmm, maybe I am a kept woman after all.

Jen S and Boo knew the # of peep meets I've had, but Boo missed who my first peep meet was.

Most surprising answer: Bravie missed what place I came in on her Survivor Pool.

Everyone missed my college and my next vacation; Only Lasann and Tkit got the number of marriages correct.

Thanks to everyone for playing. Your parting gifts will arrive shortly.

 
At 3/08/2007 9:36 AM, Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Sorry it took me so long to get around to taking the test. I think I should have taken a few more weeks to prepare though, I'll never get into Puffy University with my score.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home