Friday, September 29, 2006

A coupla things

Hey guys...how's this for a license plate:




Here's something that Mr. Puffy showed me. I think it's a hint.

The Cat Loft™

An exclusive cat bed that functions as an extension of your bed. This allows you and your cat the companionship of sleeping together without giving up your personal sleeping space.

The Cat Loft™ was designed to fit any mattress
(up to 15" in height). Its sleek metal support easily slides under the
mattress and adjusts to the correct height. This allows The Cat Loft™ to be level with your sleeping surface. And you can easily change your bedding without having to remove it from your bed.

Wood Dimensions: 24 3/4 " x 10 ” x 3 3/8"
Metal Support Dimensions: 23 1/2 " x 9 3/4 ”
With The Cat Loft™ our furry friends have their very own space without infringing on their owner's comfort.




Driving down one of the main streets in town, I saw a guy on a corner, holding a sign "LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA: ONE LARGE PEPPERONI PIZZA $5." So I thought, wow, that's good deal. Good way to advertise a new business. Driving home, I saw on the opposite corner, a guy holding a sign: "DOMINOES PIZZA: ONE LARGE PEPPERONI PIZZA $5." Hmmm, nothing like a little friendly competition, is there? Guess what we had for dinner last night!

13 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 6:40 AM, Blogger arkie said...

My guess is Little Caesar's Pizza.

 
At 9/30/2006 7:06 AM, Blogger yvonne said...

LOL @ the Cat Loft. I have a feeling that giving my cats a choice between the loft and my bed, they would all end up on the bed. Cuz, you know, spreading their fur as far as possible is what they live for.
:-)

 
At 9/30/2006 7:25 AM, Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

Emily RugBurn <---- Anxiously awaiting "The Dog Loft". I would totally, totally buy it!

Mmmmm... pizza...

 
At 9/30/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Love the license plate. :)

How many cat lofts would you need?

 
At 9/30/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I'm guessing you had a pizza buffet!

LOL at the Cat Loft. I thought cats prefer to lay on your head or chest! I would never need one of those because my cats are not welcome in the bedroom. The rest of the house is theirs, but not my bedroom.

*waits for naughty Model Home story*

 
At 9/30/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

I don't know how I'd get the cat to STAY on the loft. Either me or Mr. Puffy (guess who) would probably end up on the loft.

Emily, I bet your new Squitchy would fit on that loft! Just don't tell him it's made for cats.

We have only one cat, but she likes to nuzzle up against my warm body. I was thinking of Nookie and all the cats that she sleeps with. Can you imagine having 3 or 4 cat lofts totally surrounding the bed?

Arkie, we had the Domino's pizza because they already had our phone number in the system and we already know that we like it.

Swami, model home story will come in a week. You'll have to learn patience. *giggle*

 
At 9/30/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger mm said...

*practices learning patience with Swami*

Love the cat loft! But I think our cats would ignore it, since it was made for cats. They seem to know when we *want* them to sleep somewhere, and then resist it.

 
At 10/01/2006 8:52 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Ummm, the cats I know would make *me* sleep on the Cat Loft so I wouldn't invade their personal space on the bed.

I think the Cat Loft is a good idea in theory that just will not work out in practice! :)

 
At 10/01/2006 1:05 PM, Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

You still slay me, TYVM!

Big kiss :D

 
At 10/02/2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

What a cute idea but would never work for most cats.

Geez, I think my bed would collapse if I hooked up cat lofts for my brood. I'd have to have bunk-lofts.

 
At 10/02/2006 8:25 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

OOOhhhh, I need 3 of those.

And Mmmm. Pizza.

 
At 10/03/2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Paul said...

We have something like the Cat Loft in the window for Maya to sun herself and then DAW for my skritches.

 
At 10/04/2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Surveysez said...

Little Caesar's makes a pretty good cheese pizza for $5, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home