Update
I know I have to update. I really do. But I don't know what to say. And the longer I wait, the worse it gets.
I don't like these sudden deaths in the news. I don't like the Big Brother ending.
I like our weather. I like our drywall work and new paint job in a bathroom and on some of the walls in the house.
I don't like going to 4 funerals in 2 weeks. Three of them were people under the age of 60.
I don't like extended-family problems. I do like vacations.
I like the Dodger games and the concerts that we go to.
I didn't like Pirates of the Caribbean that we saw Saturday night. The costumes and make-up were creepy, well-done, but creepy.
I liked my lunch with my friend today. It was sort of like a vacation day.
I liked a shirt I saw on an old man. It said, "I want to retire and have the lifestyle that my wife and kids are enjoying."
I like when Cleo sleeps with me. I don't like when she bites me if I don't brush her.
I like my blog friends. What would I do without you?
Here's a few comics for you...




There you have it-my update!

16 Comments:
YAY! A puffy update... or, a "puffdate"!
Yikes - 4 funerals in 2 weeks. I'm so sorry. We've had a rough year here as well with that stuff, so I am VERY much looking forward to going to a friend's wedding in October. It will be nice to celebrate something, for a change.
Good to hear from you!
1. I know!
2. *sigh*
3. Yay!!!
4. {{{hugs}}}
5. Me too!
6. Lucky you.
7. OK, then I won't waste my money. :)
8. Wish I was there.
9. LOL! Cute!
10. *scritches* for Cleo
11. I feel the same way.
Bonus: LOL @ the gas pump one!
*smooches*
*hugs* Puffy. Sorry about all the funerals. :(
LOL at the gingerbread man comic
Four funerals in two weeks is four funerals too many. Way sucky. Especially since none of them were Mike Boogie's.
Don't you wish you were back on vacation?
I didn't like part II of Pirates because it relied too much on CGI effects and not enough on acting. They had a cast of excellent actors; they should have used them better.
I once saw an old man wearing a 'Dirty Old Men Need Love Too' T-shirt. I couldn't decide whether to run him down or feel sorry for him. I still can't.
I think Jen is trying to hypnotize us with her new icon thingy.
Whatever you do, do not stare directly into it! *grin*
Em, I'm ready to go to another wedding. Weddings are fun.
Nutz, I had to open up another window on the computer and open up my blog again, so I could see what your replies meant!
Ack! I stared into Jen's new icon!
Gah, that is a lot of funerals. *hugs*
I'm sure your bathroom looks lovely!
I'm not sure how I feel about that man's tshirt.
Let's all go out for lunch! Maybe a three day lunch like Carey did.
Kim, I bought a bunch of accessories for the new look in the bathroom. It has a beach theme. A virtual lunch date sounds great. I think the man's shirt is right on target. I see lots of men working hard to keep their wife and kids in a nice vacation-mode lifestyle.
I like the gas one. And I'm glad you updated, too.
I wasn't all that crazy about Pirates 2 either. About halfway through the film, I said to myself, "Okay, they're gross and there's CGI. We GET it!" Seemed that Bruck was relying on that a bit too much.
And there wasn't enough Keira Knightley. ;-)
Sorry to hear about the funerals.
Re the gas cartoon: you suppose we'll have Capitol Hill hearings on why gas prices are falling so quickly now? (Lvoe your usual quirky taste in toons, though.)
I know the feeling. I didn't update until last night. And, btw, thanks for taking the time for me in chat.
4 funerals in 2 weeks? Ouch.
Loved the cartoons. :-)
Would it be bad of me to come here and say "BOOOOO Dodgers" and GOOOOO Giants?
Yes, Carey, it would be bad to say BOOO Dodgers and GOOO Giants.
Sorry about the funerals, Puffy. *hugs*
Seems like a pretty good mix of good and bad. I am sorry about the funerals, Puff.
{{hugs}}
I like that you updated! And I love you!
I feel the same way sometimes. I have so much to update with but no time to really do it. And then when I do it, I don't find it interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home