Saturday, November 14, 2009

More pictures

We're busy planning the local wedding reception which will be on January 16.
We'll have about the same number of people that we had at the wedding. It'll be a luncheon at a wine bar. Here's what our wine cork/bottle stopper favors will look like. You can see them from the top of the cork.







Here's a few more pictures from the wedding.
The front of the resort:




The setting for the wedding:



The bride almost ready in the bridal suite.

Walking down the aisle:


Flower girls:

5 Comments:

At 11/16/2009 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice.

And hopefully your reception goes off a little better.

I still absolutely love, love, love your dress. Stunning!

 
At 11/17/2009 11:04 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I think it's great that you get to spread the wedding celebration over several months and several states, Puffy. Have fun with planning the second event! I sometimes think that planning is almost as much fun as the actual party. It's also the only time you are totally in control, lol.

 
At 11/17/2009 2:22 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

We're very happy with how things are going for the second reception. I should post the invitation. I love it and have received many compliments on it. No kidding, Swami, total control. *wrings hands delightfully with a cackle"

 
At 11/20/2009 1:29 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

More fantastic pics! YAY!

How fun that you get to continue the celebration.

 
At 11/23/2009 9:56 AM, Blogger Tummy said...

That's a very cool favor! And way cool to continue the celebration. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home