Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Whatever!

To see how I've spent my Friday evening, check out these two:

First, check out the snowball fight. Can you find Bravie, Frodis, Deb, Nookie, and me?

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/13zehS5q8uMn0sna9xRILlVl


Here's the Puffys at Hanukah time:

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/R7XtkBm42HDs0OPf6vpRWVqe

Edited to add another one with Luna, Kim, Glowie, and Fro.

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/preview/yzqUevb29jM8Sx6vv2jpbuX5

Laughter and hilarity have rocked the Puffy household this evening.

I wish I could have figured out how to make a direct link, but alas, I couldn't. Some of the pictures I found of our other bloggy buddies didn't have enough pixels to make a good picture.

Edited to add another jib jab cartoon featuring Mark, TKit, Catt, MM, and Mr. Swami:
http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/preview/Bd6am9Q4cBePpf3PiM2A69hL

18 Comments:

At 12/15/2007 10:31 AM, Blogger Paul said...

And a Happy Festivus to you!
*begins airing grievances*

Those were cool! Never knew Mr. Puff was so agile. You? I knew all along. :-)

When I was at my surgeon's office last week, I thought of you when I saw all the Hanukkah decorations. (Don't tell Deb I didn't think of her first . . . yipe!)

*ends with a snippet of "Hanerot Halalu"*:

Yaba bim bom bim bom bim bom bim bom bim bom bim bom biiiim bom . . .

(that was the rhtyhm part that we tenors and basses got to sing)

 
At 12/17/2007 5:59 AM, Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I just love how y'all's hair just stayed so nice thru the snowball fight!

*giggle*

 
At 12/17/2007 6:13 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

OMH-I'm in tears! I was eagerly awaiting opening my email this morning, since my slow home computer couldn't open the snowball fight at home. That was awesome! Puffy wins the funny award for the month!

 
At 12/17/2007 7:58 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Oh fer heck, those were hilarious. HILARIOUS. *giggle*

 
At 12/17/2007 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them! Love them!

So funny Puffy!!!

 
At 12/17/2007 2:42 PM, Blogger frodis said...

You have some pretty nimble moves there up on the roof, Puffy!

These are hilarious!

 
At 12/17/2007 4:30 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Bwahahahaha! Loved it! :D

 
At 12/17/2007 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot! I'm on very limited internet right now and these just won't load. I'll be back though to check them out...

 
At 12/17/2007 10:58 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Thanks, all. I had fun making them. I crack up with laughter every time I go back to check them out! If anyone wants to be in one, send me your photo.

*giggle, chortle*

P.S. I googleld chortle to make sure that I had the right word. It's a combination of chuckle and snort!

 
At 12/18/2007 5:59 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

Oh this was funny. I think you came out the funniest in the snowball fight!

 
At 12/18/2007 9:38 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

ack. Can't see it at work. I'll have to check from home.

*smooch* to PuffPuff

 
At 12/19/2007 1:01 PM, Blogger dragonflies said...

*giggle* *giggle* *giggle*

those were great!

 
At 12/19/2007 4:56 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

OH MY HECK! Those are hilarious! I had to bring the laptop upstairs to show DH and we were both laughing at them. Sooooooooooooo funny Puffy!

 
At 12/21/2007 6:25 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Those are great, Puffy! But you now have the oddest set of sound-only commercials that play while I'm reading your blog comments.

 
At 12/22/2007 7:30 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Happy Holidays

 
At 12/23/2007 12:04 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/preview/Bd6am9Q4cBePpf3PiM2A69hL

That's the link to another jib jab cartoon. It features Mark, TKit, MM, Catt, and Mr. Swami!

 
At 12/23/2007 8:29 PM, Blogger Kimmah said...

You are too funny, puffah. I'm going to make one of these for my kiddos. They loved the elf one.

 
At 12/24/2007 7:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Oh my heck, those are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home